Notes can be added and edited and they will be automatically saved and synced.
Preparing the NextCloud/ownCloud server
- Download the server Notes app directly from GitHub. Other locations may have obsolete versions.
- Place the zip file in (next)(own)cloud/apps on the server and unzip it.
- Log in to the server and go to the Apps tab.
- Enable Notes.
- Verify that you can create and edit notes using the web interface.
- It should now be possible to log in from the CloudNotes app on your device.